Supporting Communities, Inspiring Philanthropy
Would you like to join other Northeast Michigan women who care about making a lasting contribution to our communities? Anyone can be a part of the Women's Giving Circle. You can make as small or large a contribution as you would like. Several men have made contributions in honor of women in their lives--their mother, wife, aunt, daughters and mentors.
Here are a few examples of how you can join the Northeast Michigan Women's Giving Circle:
- Individually, if you like the idea of contributing to a fund for women that can collectively do more than you might be able to do by yourself.
- Members of a social group (i.e., card club, friends, walking group) can form a giving circle, pooling their resources together for the Women's Giving Circle Endowment Fund.
- Coworkers at a business can form a giving Women's Giving Circle as well.
- Donors can include the Women's Giving Circle in their will or estate plan and become members of the Legacy Circle and the Community Foundation for Northeast Michigan Legacy Society as well.
- Do you have a new idea? We are open to new ways of growing the Women's Giving Circle!
This unique initiative is the first of its kind in our communities, serving Alcona, Alpena, Montmorency, and Presque Isle Counties.