Straits Area Health Care Grant
Straits Area Health Care Fund
Grant Application Guidelines
Grants from the Straits Area Health Care Fund are for projects and programs that provide general health care services and activities for residents of Cheboygan County and/or Mackinaw City. The Straits Area Community Foundation welcomes your application.
- Application deadline: June 1. Applications must be received in the Community Foundation office or postmarked by June 1 (or the first regular business day of June).
- Eligible applicants: non-profit medical facilities or other nonprofit organizations who are recognized under section 501 (c)(3) of the IRS code AND who are providing general health care services for the residents of Cheboygan County and/or Mackinaw City.
- Funding from the Straits Area Health Care Fund will be used specifically for programs providing general health care activities for the benefit of residents of Cheboygan County and/or Mackinaw City.
- Grants are not made to individuals
- Maximum award amount: $2,000 (to be used only for expenses incurred after Board approval, which will be in early August)
- Term of grant: one year (possible time extension of six months)